April 19, 2011

Win a whimsical Missy Minzy's Giclee Print on BabySpace

I colour test print all of my hand drawn illustration
when am done with the digital colouring process.
I usually have to adjust each colour from my digital file.

 Close up shot of "Hungry Duck" Giclee Print

But this print was shockingly beautiful
when it came out fresh from the printer.
First round effort? I love them all!
It is now available on Madeit

Due to the restraint promotion guidelines from Facebook
and I do not want them to delete my page
by posting the details on my FB's wall.
So if you have been a follower of my blog,
my Facebook's page or
wherever you get to know my work.
And you want to win a print of your choice..
please head over to BabySpace 
or click here for more details.
International participants are very welcomed.

Click here if you like to read about
my previous post on this giveaway.

No comments: