April 7, 2011

My Creative Space - sneak peek

Thank God for we women are made to be able multi-tasking!
The time well spent watching my 10.5 months old daughter growing up,
did actually gave me the opportunity to reflect (brainstorming!)
what I should do with Missy Minzy (now & future etc) and myself.
conceptual drawing (doodle really ;) ) like this
my inspirations come and go
catch and jot it when you can
Sold out my Minzy Girl series
and now..working on some mystery print(s)

The frequent of having markets
help to understand your products.
Which products are your best selling.
How to have the perfect market displays.
Try to have as minimum conversation
with the customer because they tend to walk away
when you greet them and do the talking ;)
So I tend to look down and pretend flipping those magazine? lol

 Looks like April is a month
which will be filled with creation.
I have been having breakthrough for days.
working on my 5th illustration for the 2nd night last night.
Was thinking to share the finished ones with you.
But I guess you might have to wait until I have a title for each of them.

Interested to have a good browse on
what other talented women are up to at their studio?
Please head over to Kirsty's My Creative Space 
with your cuppa ready. Enjoy your Thursday!

1 comment:

linda said...

Very cool shots of your doodles...I like the peeks :) Thanks for sharing your creative workspace.