Oh Wow! This is taking me too long to do the come back.
Did you really think I have forgotten this space? No, I have not!
I figure to kick start the come back...
it is fair to share with you
some of my latest range
-
Happyness Collection
{correct spelling}
Happiness
is now available on Madeit
These are my current favourite colours.
They are so happy to look at.
is now available on Madeit
These are my current favourite colours.
They are so happy to look at.
The Unfolding Series No.1
is now available on Madeit
This image was locked in my mind when I was traveling in Japan recently.
It was such a relief when I finally find the time record it down
and sprinkle it with Missy Minzy's signature look.
Happy Tear Drops
is now available on Madeit
Everyone bound to have tear drops in any stage of your life.
For this illustration, it is meant to capture the happy tear drops once shared.
I have been spending lots of time doing some preparation
on some of my new product range.
Also spent a bit of time on planning and searching
for more market which suits Missy Minzy.
Ahh...just in case you like to follow what I'm up to on daily basis...
do check out my Facebook's like page..cuz I often hangout there.
Just easy for me. Log in and type or share a link or 2...with a few tagging tricks.
Stay tuned for the next few blog post as am unveiling some exciting news.
Thank you for giving me the chance sharing what I love doing with you.
Irene xo


No comments:
Post a Comment