So yeah! I had been busy sorting selected prints
to be stored at Cultiver not too long ago.
YES! My first stockist in Queensland! Woohoo!
Photo Courtesy from Cultiver's Like Page
I have to say this shop is cool.
I have to say this shop is cool.
I wish I live closer just so I could stop by and shop there.
Photo Courtesy from Cultiver's Like Page
Must be feeling oh so good to hangout there too!So many lovely handmade goodies :)
Photo Courtesy from Cultiver's Like Page
Well, if you living in Ipswich and you like handmade goodies like I do.
Well, if you living in Ipswich and you like handmade goodies like I do.
Please remember to check out Cultiver in person:)
Photo Courtesy from Cultiver's Like Page
Will definitely like to meet Bec and Kyla and visiting the shop
Will definitely like to meet Bec and Kyla and visiting the shop
when I make my way up there one day! :)
Oh..have I tell you that Cultiver is the first lucky store
selling some of my new Happyness series? :)
2/126 Brisbane Street
Ipswich, QLD 4305
Trading Hours
| Mon - Thurs: | 9:00 am | - | 5:00 pm |
| Fri: | 9:00 am | - | 6:00 pm |
| Sat - Sun: | 8:30 am | - | 1:00 pm |




No comments:
Post a Comment