Anyone fancy Removable Fabric Wall/Decor Stickers?
I have meant to give these 'format' a go for awhile as I like wall stickers.

A pile of sample..testing on size and designs
All of my Removable Fabric Wall/Decor Stickers are hand cut
My first attempt packaging design..still tweaking and tweaking
one of the mission when I create this is to make it affordable for others to purchase
and have some fun playing with & moving some of my work around on their wall
Some designs which I get to play with this exciting new product range
Friends Are Angels in Removable Fabric Wall/Decor Stickers
What A Day Removable Fabric Wall/Decor Stickers
Will have more design made available very soon. So stay tuned!
As you know Missy Minzy's works are all about magical mushrooms and Minzy Girl.
So you have to have some mushroom range in the Removable Fabric Wall/Decor stickers!
Mushroom Goodness Removable Fabric Wall/Decor Stickers
8 different Mushroom Goodness
Removable Fabric Wall/Decor Stickers







No comments:
Post a Comment