Happy New Year everyone! Images resource
So much had happened since the last post and wish I could find the time sitting down blog about it all.
I am not a person who set some what New Year's resolution simply because I not good at keeping them. So I go without having any for years.
These are a few highlights for Missy Minzy in Year 2011

Year 2011 has been a great year for Missy Minzy. Image resource
We got into retails, both online stores and real storefronts. Image resource
To all retailers who stock Missy Minzy's products.
Big Thank you for believing in my products! It means a lot to me!
We also made it to the first Mathilda's Market last August.
Made some really good friends in the handmade industry.
We managed to launch a few NEW product range into our current range in Year 2011.
Removable Wall Decals is one of them.
8 Missy Minzy's signature mushroom sticks
in Removable Fabric Wall Decals
More Mushroom.....singing carols
One of the mission when creating this range is to make it affordable
for others to purchase and being creative in their living/nursery rooms.
Oh, we have sold out our Y2012 Mini Desk Calendar. :)
We are hoping to launch something different for Y2013.
We are hoping to launch something different for Y2013.
As some of you who follow me on the blog and FB's like page...and know me quite well.
I am not much of word person in real life. But I can be a chatterbox once you get to know me.
Considered I have warned you so ;)
To me, I prefer to let my products speak for itself. So I prefer to stay behind the scene.
And guess what? Someone had contacted us recently and wanted to write story about us!

Yup! We were in the press (Progress Leader-Boroondara) recently
I know I have said that am one of those protective mum/wife who prefer not to unveil too much of my personal life (names etc) on biz page. Don't get me wrong as I am very proud of my family members, totally. But hey! This is the moment hard to come by and she is indeed one of the reason how Missy Minzy was born.
Now that I have your attention. Please note that I am currently stepping back from my FB's like page until 1st February but will hope to spend some time hanging out in blogging land instead. My head is buzzing with lots of new ideas and goals to be achieved for both personal and business in Y2012. There will be lots of Big + Positive changes at Missy Minzy. I look forward sharing them with you more, like old days..but with a new twist! Am getting the feeling that Y2012 is going to be a great year, for everyone!








No comments:
Post a Comment