Day 4: Letterbox
I doubt there will be many of us posting our REAL letterbox for today's challenge. So I decided to show you my REAL letterbox and another shot inside of the letterbox too. The only good thing about our letterbox is that no snail living here..looks like the cobweb is gone too. Thank God! Haha :D
I happened to do some homework while drafting this post. If you would like to see how others' letterbox look like..click the 2 links right ---> this and that. Enjoy!
Please leave your link to your blog/page if you are also participating the challenge as I like to follow your journey and get to know you too :)

3 comments:
Hi, I'm doing the challenge too and following you. My letterbox is really boring so I didnt post it but rather what my INDOOR letterbox looks like.
www.mytwopinklines.blogspot.com
haha..I like how you said INDOOR letterbox..:) welcome and off I go checking yours now! x
Hi, I'm doing the challenge, follow me at trinicountrygirl@blogspot.com
Post a Comment