January 3, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge: January 2012 (Day 3)

Day 3: Something you adore
A few clips of goodness from Print & Pattern images are for personal blogging purpose only
One of the things which showing from my works are colours and plenty of them!! Another most important thing is surface pattern..imagine - texture & textile design. I attended a short course (Textile design) at CAE 2 years ago. I was blown away by the whole process. Thad had led me to more research about more Surface Pattern. Textile Design etc...and I found Marie's blog..and the Bowie Style. OMG! OMG! Am in love.

I bought the version 2 for my Christmas pressie and I knew it's going to be a late arrivals. Guess who just arrived in the mailbox when we got back from grocery shopping just now? YAY! The current issue has some of my favourite artists. Double bonus I say! Off I go to flick the book in Bowie Style! :))

1 comment:

Mel said...

I could see how they could quite easily be adored :) I am loving the photo challenge, Mel xox

http://handmadeby3littlebs.blogspot.com/