Hello, I haven't forgotten about this space.
I have been back here on and off wanting to write a post
but couldn't find the time finishing it off.
Hence, more posts have been parking in the draft box.
Anyways, I have intention to show you more of my recent work.
My style and direction has somehow changed.
I felt different when I was creating them.
I also feel that I am drifting away from the old self,
as in how I was being inspired when I was pregnant with Peanut.
Yes, I drew a lot of quirky mushrooms and Minzy Girl's little adventure.
Right now, it seems to be more light, liveful, still colourful..
I have realized I am spending more time wanting to do more decorating Peanut's room again.
So you are most likely to see more nursery theme related (maybe not??) coming through.
These are some of my recent works which I have been created since the last post in blogging land.
These are some of my recent works which I have been created since the last post in blogging land.
Alphabet Range - Whale
Playing with texture (unfortunately you can't see the detail from here).
The colour of this print is rather more aqua blue-greenish.
The whole approach of this illustration is light and pastel..soothing to look at.
Still working on a few more alphabet as we speak..
Still working on a few more alphabet as we speak..
Everything Is Floating
At last, a new mushroom print to be included in Y2012.
I like how the school of fish are swimming at the bottom of this illustration.
It's kind of make it looks alive and bubbly I thought. :)
Close up of "Everything Is Floating"
Swing To My Lou
New Minzy Girl's print to be added for the Y2012.
My black and white of this illustration was just Minzy Girl sitting on the swing.
Took me quite a fair bit of time producing this illustration for some reason.
While I'm on here...just to let you know I have now downgrade my Platinum plan
I was with BigCartel to the basic 5 products.
So if you like to see more of my work and like to purchase some of them.
Adios for now!




3 comments:
Love your page!!
I am new to bloggin and see that you use blogger can you tell me how you got your menu tabs?
Hi Meg,
Thanks for stopping by. You can google how to add that in. Took me awhile to get use to the handle too ;)
anyways, this might help? :)
http://bloggersfaq.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/how-to-add-navigation-menu-bar-to.html
Thanks for such a quick reply!!! I see what your talking about but I'm talking about making them drop down like yours? Not just having the pages up there as "tabs".
I've unfortunately tried about 5 different ones :(
Post a Comment