The Wonderland Estate
All things castle and palace. Hot air balloons in the air.
This illustration contents almost all of the colours I like.
Very different from my usual style.
Love You To The Moon And Back
This is a custom order for one of my customer.
She saw my "Love You Long Time" print and loving the style and colours.
She contacted me and wanting me to make her
a custom print with "Love You To The Moon and Back".
It's a gift for her daughter. I bet it looks good in her room.
What a lucky girl!
Dance In The Rain
A combination of my 2 illustrations. It looks good I thought.
Mucking around with inspirational quote with my illustration.
Some looks great some just looks meh {at times} :P
After creating so many illustration and/or prints...
I think Missy Minzy's style should remains bright and colourful.
I have tried pastel colour and mute pallette's colours but it just doesn't gel.
I have been itching to go back to water colouring.
So strange that how a new bub can change how you see things differently.


1 comment:
辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友
Post a Comment