Hey everybody, I got some big news!
I bought 2 books today! and they are mine! :D
I hardly spend money on myself since being a mum.
I hardly spend money on myself since being a mum.
Most of the saving or money earned would have been
well spent on them instead of me.
Just probably one of the things any parents would do really :)
So this is somewhat big deal moment for me!
I get to know these 2 fabulous artist
I get to know these 2 fabulous artist
when I was attending Lilla Rogers'
Make Art That Sells' e-course recently.
Will blog about the whole experience in another post..
Will blog about the whole experience in another post..
* * * * * * * * *
Flora Bowley's work?
No? Ok, go make yourself a cuppa and sit closer.
pss..click on this video clip and be amazed!
I love watching Flora's clip. So free!
It makes me so happy watching it! :)
* * * * * * * *
I have signed up to this Daring Adventures with Mati.






No comments:
Post a Comment