February 12, 2010

Challenge Day 35 - Valentine's Day Design

I have to post this early as I will be having a hectic weekend this week. So this is the secret design which I have been saving until now (late Friday)..so that Mr Minzy will not see it before he receiving this. :D~

Minzy's Ducky in love was designed to be launched in line with the launch of my e-store with Etsy this week. But I was too stress out with the initial problem with my computer... until a good mate of mine came to the rescue this arvo. So, hopefully all be sweet and sound by early next week. Watch out this space for the launching! :)

2 comments:

Penny said...

Aww, they are so cute! Friends with computer skills are the best :)

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thank You Penny for stopping by. :)
I have given the V card to Mr Minzy last night. So that I have a date on V day ;) He kept looking at it and smiling away. :) His reaction reminds one of my hope & the meaning behind why I want to do what am doing. To put a smile on people' face and make them happy. :)
You have a great Valentines Day, Penny! :)