February 19, 2010

Challenge Day 41 - Frenchy Influences: Macarons + Furnitures + Arts

Believe it or not. I have similar shape of that aqua blue stool stand but it was originally from an unwanted lamp shade which I picked it up from the street.. :D~
Love the lines!!
See...aren't they colorful??
I am a shy person to admit what am good at. It is not my culture or more likely my home bringing to accept compliment as well as criticism. It is true.

So I like my dessert. I enjoy baking and making dessert cuz I believe am good at it. I couldn't find any of my family member to share my result of 'love' cuz it's either they don't like too sweet (it's dessert!) or too cheesy (it's cheesecake my dear!). Once again, am serious. I am good at making all types cheesecake. But NO, I do not eat them on daily basis. So it came bit surprised for me when the hospital called and informing me the result from the GTT test (apparently am consider borderline GD) I had early this week. I wasn't very happy about that. But after some thought..I thought I should be a good girl..for the sake of Peanut and myself.

Anyways...so I mentioned I was bored awhile ago and I dunno what to do to myself. So I ended up looking at some houses & furniture since we are considering playing house for abit and floating floorboard hunting....and I ended up looking at Macarons!!! Don't you just love all those colorful thing? I had one of those from Laurent few weeks ago. They selling one for almost AUD3 each!! Man...but they are so yummy though! Well, I believe you can find somewhere who sells a lot better than Laurent's eh?

4 comments:

Jo said...

Macaroons r looking yummy!!
I'm a hugeeeee cheesecake lover since primary school~~~~~ but i'm often too lazy to make them..
><

Jo said...

Hi Miss Minzy, just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Kreativ blogger award and here’s the link:

http://www.chubbyhobby.com/make-and-create/kreativ-blogger-award/

Love your blog!!^0^

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thank you for the nomination, Jo. It was very kind of you. :)

Bron said...

yum - donn't macarons look AMAZING all together like that?!
I have NEVER tasted any bought from a store - but I have made them a few times, and I thought they were pretty delicious!
I am planning a trip to Melbourne in March and am very excited to try my first store bought macarons!