
It has always been a bit hard for me to come on here during the weekend. It's either we go baby shopping (uhm, just starting like yesterday ;) or grocery shopping for the week. I have been doing some reading for the last few days while juggling my time to fulfill the 3 months challenge - An art a day multiply my day.Something funny happened when I was doing my 2nd piece sketching on the couch today. I was observing my bump moving from left to right and from right to left for at least a good old 10-15 minutes (first time experienced the long movement). I guess my lovely Peanut was doing a lot of dancing in there... :*~ It was an amazing feeling. I tend to give Peanut a warm hand cup on my bump where I felt the movement was..just to show that "I am here for you!" or "I knew you are waving saying hello!" Oh. I think I could also feel where the head was...I was like...awwww *cuddle and cuddle*. God is amazing! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment