
Original photo of Lazy Bear from here
I had a very relaxing day yesterday. And I thought, why not make it another relaxing day today too. Don't get me wrong. 3 months challenge still going on..so is the Design A Sock competition too...She is one of my favorite plant
Some of you might know that I have mentioned about setting up my working space/studio from home. Sometime I wonder is it wrong not to reserve this room for Peanut. But I really need my own space where I find my own inspiration time since I spend most of my time at home these day.
I manage to get some addition basic furniture into my creative space. So the raw materials, papers, boxes will be gradually off the ground soon. OH! You got to have some of your favorite things in your everyday inspiring creative space. So these are a few of my favorite plants sharing the same space with me. :)

There are certain things I like which I have not mention in my blog ...yet. I like papercuts design. Click here for the history of Chinese Papercuts.

I found another talent - madebyjulene when I was looking for more papercuts. Holy Moly! Look at all the details! You will love her works!




2 comments:
Cute bear! It is great to have your own space, makes for better productivity!
And I love Rob Ryan :)
Rob Ryan's works are awesome, Penny! :)
Post a Comment