February 24, 2010

Challenge Day 46 - Sketching for the day + Dream talk

Wow. Challenge Day 46 now. I did not know I would last in this challenge from the beginning honestly. I tend to be those - give it a go and see how you go sort of person. So to come to this far..it is truly amazing! I do not what drives me. Maybe it's the desire and eager to set up the e-store before Peanut is born. I am struggling with dealing with the details of setting up PayPal on which account. Either personal or business account? And can I update the bank detail much later etc? Am I the only person having all this question? I sometime hope there's someone can guide me what I should do, really.

So my dream to have E-store and 1 or 2 flea market sell before Peanut is born are my main goal. Oh. Design a sock's design is coming good. 2 more days before the dateline. Hope all of you are having a great Wednesday!

No comments: