February 26, 2010

Challenge Day 48 - The White Cockatoo

I have actually counted how many of them are on the tree....41 of them so far
These are the one who woke us up this morning... *yawn yawn* I thought it looks like a christmas tree with the White Cockatoo on it? ;)

Slept better last night..as Peanut did not move around too much. So, it's a good thing! Hrm..I had an interesting day on participating both Design A Sock competition and My Creative Space yesterday. I also spent most my time visiting almost everyone's site yesterday. It can be hard work though honestly! :D

So, I guess I will spend the first half of my Friday continue moving the rest of my things off the ground. So that they will be in order as it is slightly messy at the moment. Heh :P

2 comments:

june at noon said...

Oh, wow, look at all of those birdies! I've never seen anything like it, with that type of bird, I mean. Noisy, maybe, but a sight to behold!

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Hey June, they might be back for more nuts cracking this morning again. :) Thanks for the comment btw :) X