
more than 1 card and a wall full with birthday wishes in FB this year! :)
I went to bed rather early last night. Hence, the early morning on Saturday morning. I thought: Why not use this as a huge excuse to hit some keyboards and use up some broadband MB during off peak hour.I have been blessed this week. I am blessed to have a group of supportive friends who get together to worship HIS goodness every fortnight. I am blessed to have an angel gf (who knew I don't have a car but have been isolated at home and feeling lonely at times) made time and spent the whole afternoon just hanging out with me yesterday. Drove me around and had lunch together...and then we did some window shopping at Westfield right after that. Had KokoBlack with a decent choco-chick-chat. :) It was a dream came true to me honestly!
I just knew I will enjoy my birthday this year very much! :)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Have a great day! See you tomorrow at the market maybe :)
You bet, Penny! Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)
Have wonderful birthday Missy Minzy~~:)
ps. I miss kokoblack>< why don't we have it in sydney!!
Am surprised to know you guys don't have KoKoBlack in Sydney! and thank you for the birthday wishes Jo!
OH birthday wishes, have a gorgeous time, love Posie
Thanks Posie for the birthday wishes. I get spoil by Mr Minzy big time that day! It was another great birthday celebration with him. Next birthday would be different ..with the new addition soon. :)
Post a Comment