February 27, 2010

Challenge Day 49 Pt II - My wish list

Mr Minzy...I WANT THIS DROP CLUTCH FOR MY BIRTHDAY :O

7 comments:

Jo said...

That's Nancy bird rite??? I love her bags!!!><

Helen said...

I have 2 nancy bird bags and 2 belts, scored at their recent warehouse sale. I love their style too Minzy :)

rachel @ tea with lucy said...

Oooh lah laaaah.

I like!

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Jo: Yes! It is NancyBird's!! GMTA once again, Jo! Haha :)

Helen: I actually quite like the same color range's belt. Let me know when they have their next warehouse sale, Helen! I want to go too!! :D I am having withdrawal syndrome at the moment. Sigh...No luck from Mr Minzy yet.. Ps: that was the drop clutch I was looking at when you called me last Saturday. LOL

Rachel: Yes! Isn't it lovely!? :)

w y n i e ^ said...

So did you get the bag? Post post post...

Rabbit and the Duck said...

I want that drop clutch too! Love Nancybird : )

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Wynie: No..not yet. Very itchy to purchase it online....v v tempted...

Shannon: Nancybird is gorgeous! But not a fan of their price though!