March 1, 2010

Challenge Day 50 & 51 - Handmade found + Sketches

Pencil case from Pocket Carnival
Bird Cage Necklace from Mecino
I have to admit that I found it difficult coming in here updating my day-to-day during the weekend (once again!). Morever it was my birthday last Saturday! ^_^
Challenge Day 50: We went to Thread Den North Melbourne market on Sunday morning before proceeding to some wet market shopping at Queen Victoria Market. Other than looking at some really nice handmade found at the market. I get to meet Penny from Pocket Carnival in person...finally! She is super friendly! I hope I did not surprised her too much when I approached her before she gets back to her stall ;)

And not to mention I also found a very lovely necklace from Michelle from Mecino. Apparently that was her best seller! I simply just fall in love with it when I had my eyes on it!
one of the print...
Challenge Day 51: I have a lot to catch up when comes to my daily concept sketching (Remember, the 3 months challenge?). Mr Minzy bought me some picture frames (one of the birthday pressie) so that I can print more of my illustration/design masterpieces to frame and hang them around at our pad. It was an unexpected pressie from him I have to say.

You might be wondering it seems like am an easy being impressed person. Yes! You would be the same if you were me when all you care and do is to do the best and hope the best. And good karma will be return onto you. With that you don't get too disappointed easily...and will always constantly being surprised with the unexpected results! :)

3 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I love that necklace too!!!

Mecino said...

Michelle here from Mecino :)
I hope that you enjoy your birdcage necklace!!!!

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Cath: aren't they lovely? :)

Michelle: I did not expect you would follow me here...lol
Thanks for being one of the follower and that was v unexpected! :) and yes, I love the necklace v much! :)