April 16, 2010

Challenge Day 97 - This lovely is on its way

Remember I mentioned that I would like to have this drop clutch for my birthday recently?

Guess what? I finally take the plunge, made the purchase this morning. YAY! :)

I have been hunting for a bi-folded wallet too. Not much of luck. Sometime I wonder am I the one being fussy? I really went online searching for my fellow blogging land mates' link hoping to find the perfect item for myself. Yeah, you can tell am on a retail therapy mood such early morning. Had a rough day yesterday and I guess this is how I like to shag the unhappiness away cuz it's Friday now!

* * * * * * * *
The next Creative Women's Circle even will be held in Melbourne CBD tomorrow. Emily Wright of Nancybird will be the guest speaker. I have RSVP with Tess awhile ago and you can do so if there's any seat left. Come along to join the other creative women in the industry (if you are in Melbourne)! Click here for more detail.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Good on ya~~~ every woman deserves a nancy bird bag~~ :)

yardage girl said...

See you there! Nic

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

What a nice birthday treat that little yellow bag will make.