* * * * * * * *
Part I: My Creative Space
These have been what happening at my creative space today..

These colours are stuck in my mind since last night...
...and my mind is fills with this question: What are you going to do about this?
I bought this ribbon over the weekend thinking to replace the twine rope I did for my Mini Party Buntings (series #2). But then I thought, hrm...that would means it is going to boost up the price of my goods then. Hrm..Still thinking what to do with this.* * * * * * * *
Part II: The Dribble Dribble Part ;)
So today is my Challenge Day 117. Time flies hey! Today also marked my 1 year anniversary me being made redundant by my previous employer (which I was loyal to) during the global recession. I still remember very clearly that I was finding it tough to look for a new job cuz of the high competition and not much of job vacant out there. Honestly, it wasn't the happiest moment for me. And then I fell pregnant few months after that. Then followed with more imbalance emotions going on....then I decided to take the plunge to be serious (after numerous of encouragement from Mr Minzy and mates) on what I do best, which is put my creative skills in good use! Then I had to put my big plan for this on hold for a bit due to my road trip to WA and oversea. So it took me awhile to get back to these creative loop - being serious on Missy Minzy once again.
As I have mentioned 2 days ago that Missy Minzy's custom handmade arts and designs will soon be available for purchasing in AUD. Please visit my little store at BigCartel here. It's not a big store cuz I knew I will be offline for awhile once Peanut is born. So if you happened to like what you are looking from my Etsy store but it's not in AUD. Please leave me a comment here or convo me at Etsy if you are already a buyer/seller.

Just listed this at Etsy...ready to be purchased. :)
Let me tell you. I am truly getting the hang of doing all this creating and listing of late. I SO wish I started doing all this a lot earlier. So that I can have my baby (Missy Minzy) on going a lot more stable. Cuz I would like to go around having my market selling my masterpieces and meeting with all you lovely people like I do now. I guess it will take me awhile once Peanut is born hey. :) But hey, one of the achievable dream! Am positive about it! :)
So, thank you very much to all of you who have stopped by and left some really lovely comments in my blog since the day I met you in blogging land. Your supports, your friendships, your encouragement are part of my main day-to-day drive which keep me going to this far!
Head over to the mother of My Creative Space to find out more inspiring stories, more creative inventions which I believed would truly inspired you to be one of them too. Enjoy your Thursday! :)

9 comments:
I'm soooo happy for you - how you put your dreams into action and that your business is growing!!! I really need to learn from you!!^_^
And also having Peanut in your life! I can understand how excited your parents must be!!
I wish you all the very best for everything!!:)
That new “Missing You” piece is great, love it. I am so glad I came across your blog, I think it may have been a Creative Space many moons ago that brought us together. It has been exciting watch your business take its first steps. What an exciting year for you birthing a new business and a bubba.
I have to admit, I'm a bit anti-babies and children, but I LOVE that you call your little one Peanut. I think its THE most adorable thing, ever. Ever. And I'm happy that you are following your creative urges, even if they will be disrupted by Peanut (but with a nickname as cute as that, who's gonna complain?). Good luck with, well, everything that will happen! Thanks for your lovely comments about my work, I hope you'll pop by again soon :) x
I hope the rest of your pregnancy and the birth of your baby go really well. You are obviously a very talented lady so keep sticking with your dream! Don't forget to take time for yourself to relax after Peanut is born. x
The missing you card is sweet. Good luck with the arrival of Peanut.
Hope that you'll have an easy peanut delivery and enjoy all the special moments that will follow.
Wish you and your family well! :)
You're an inspiration starting your business and going for your dreams. Everything happens for a reason... it's all happening!! xo m.
Thanks for stopping by and left all those lovely comments, girls :) V much appreciated!
Jo: Simply just do it if you have a dream. Everyday is another new learning day for everyone. Just be positive and don't let the fear scared you off too much ;)
Kylie: YES! It has been a great journey seeing our friendship blooming too! You have been a great encouragement towards me, in a lot of ways! :)
Cotton Kiwi, Artmind & Michelle: Thanks for the wishes!
Meagan: You are so true on everything happens with a reason! All the best to you too! X
Katy: Like mentioned in my email to you. I like you to be yourself. Am glad to bump into your blog thru MCS. Lovely! :)
Post a Comment