May 7, 2010

Challenge Day 118 - The Longest Wait Ever

These is one of the 3 items I bought from Etsy.
(More details here)

It was my first purchase from Etsy.....but it never arrives!! :(

I have never have to wait for a parcel for such a long time to be arrived....hello, more than 4 weeks!!
This is ridiculous!
* * * * * * * *
This weekend will be filled with heaps of spring cleaning and some furniture rearrangement around the pad. Just can't believe there's so many things to unpack before my parents and Peanut's arriving! Given am a very organize person....that makes it MORE things to do!

It looks like I have to pack my studio away too....*look at the papers and masterpieces which laying around the studio's floor* ... Felt a bit sad packing them away though...

I just realized there's so many unnecessary things stacking up in our garage. Most of them were given and we really don't need that! Sigh... Off you go to Salvo! No, I dislike the last minute rush but I reckon I am....

No comments: