
Lazy Sunday Art Prints

Cactus Me Art Prints

Minzy's Ducky Art Prints (My favorite)
So, what do you think about them? Will list them on Etsy for sales very soon.
* * * * * * * *
Today is the day..packing my studio away. As my parents be arriving early next week. And soon will be my lovely Peanut. Felt rather sad packing all the work I have achieved so far. As this is my 2nd time putting my dreams on hold. I do not know how soon will I be able to get back on track doing this again.
I was just telling Kylie from Chasing Purple Dream that it's quite amazing to know what others think what you can only do/achieve when you are going to have a bub real soon.
To me, every woman should still chasing their dreams and goals before and after having your own family. It is important to be yourself even when circumstances have changed. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to being able to have our own child and all that jazz. It's just that the achievement of having something you own while you still enjoy doing what you love is something which money cannot buy... Now that is SOMETHING!
1 comment:
I love these new pieces, especially the red one with the couch. We have funky red round couches – very cool!
Just remember it doesn’t matter what other people expect, you will make your own path and you will be a great Mum and continue to be a great artist.
Post a Comment