I miss being creative since my last post.
I miss doing the regular routine at my studio.
I am missing my personal space
even before Peanut is born, ALREADY!
* * * * * * * *
Today is Peanut's EDD. But, am still around! Hopefully not for too long!
There's a lot of rumors that I might be in the labour room by now. But NO! We have managed to negotiate extra few days before the planned inducement. I felt so blessed that the doctor listened to us. To give Peanut a chance to come out naturally and not with artificial drug out!
Anyways, just thought I should post this post and inform my lovely followers what have I been up to. So...yeah. I am still around but just not as often as how I love to cuz my parents are in town...and I am still waiting to pop! :D
* * * * * * * *
Come on, Peanut!
Everyone wants to see you now! Mummy's patient is running out!
Start contracting now!
Don't muck around inside mummy's tummy for too long
cuz mummy really don't want the hospital staffs to induce you!! ;)
2 comments:
Go Peanut, go!!! Time to meet the world!
Give mummy her tummy back :)
hahaha~ I love the last comment :P
but agree!! Go Peanut!!!^0^
Post a Comment