

Just so you know, I am a big fan of toadstool. I have a huge collection of drawing from my sketching which are focusing on anything toadstool or I sometime call them mushy in my little world. :) Anyways, found some of this early morning...



Am still around... lol I believe not too long to go...
Just have the strong urge to log online and get distracting from over thinking of when is Peanut's coming etc. I found it quite relaxing sitting in front of the computer after not being creative for days. I somehow have MORE ideas and MORE designs needed to be design away. I supposed it's a good sign for myself.
* * * * * * * *
FYI, I have closed my Etsy's shop for time being. I hope to reopen the store approximately 4 weeks or longer. Let's hope I manage to juggle with MORE relatives' visiting next month and my precious..just so I can get back to blogging land very soon.
* * * * * * * *
1 comment:
I’m glad you are able to sneak a bit of online shopping time and hope you are able to jot down all of the design ideas you are having. Expect serious baby brain to descend soon, you wouldn’t want the ideas to sip away….
Post a Comment