June 29, 2010

Name Searching+Cold Melbourne

Name searching for this design which I have done not too long ago. Any suggestion? :)
* * * * * * * *
Do you like winter? It is no doubt MORE grey and gloomy. I read some article from somewhere said that people tend to feel gloomy & depress during winter. So, are you really sure you like winter? I used to like winter but probably not so much this year. The arrival of Peanut really consuming a lot of my time..that including posting a post in here ;) Believe it or not. I am always wanted by Peanut whenever I clicked on "new post". As if it was a jinx to click on that button! Heh :) I hope to get out and do more things...hopefully not that cold.. :S

Speaking of which, I get the chance to tiptoeing do more things today again. I managed to look at some designs. Also spent some time do a bit of planning on how and when I want to reopen my Etsy's store (when am ready, of course!). Stalking some bloggers' blogs...some mates' facebook updates...also get the chance to make a proper meal. Slowly getting back on track.....it's all good :)

2 comments:

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

I’m so glad you are slowly getting back into things. How about “Entwined” for the title? I love this design by the way; it seems more intricate than what you were doing before Peanuts arrival. Is it from before or after the birth? Missing you, I’m thinking of you often and hoping you are enjoying these precious days (in between the sleep deprivation and dirty nappies that is!)

Irene MissyMinzy said...

OooOOooo...you are the only person responded to my enquire. :o

I like the illus/design too, Kylie! It is part of the pattern world am crazy about at this moment!! Missing you lots! XXX