It has been a full on weeks at my creative space over here. I have been preparing my stock for my first market -Fairy Floss Markets. I think I went overboard with the desire to extend a lot of goodies to be sold in the market. Quite often I thought I was a superwoman, but I am not! :D
Fairy Floss Markets at Manningham Function Centre (Right next to Westfield Shoppingtown, Doncaster) from 9am ~ 2pm this Sunday. Fairy Floss Markets is the newest handmade for babies and kids boutique market in town. Do pop over, visit and say "Hi!" especially if you are living close by! :)So my this week's My Creative Space is filled with finished works more than working in progress works. There were heaps of hick up throughout the preparation. First supplier stuffed up my order..and it would be very rush for me to pack everything. And then the bags..! Haha... I hope am not the only one having drama prior to the market day? ;) I have come to realise that of course I want to sell heaps of goodies at my stall especially it's my first market! But the reality is very tough especially when you have to take care of my 4~5 months old girl (lost count after awhile but who's counting? lol)

Mini Calendar for Year 2011
Will be available at the Fairy Floss Market this Sunday! :)

All 12 different mini hand drawn whimsical illustrations packed into this case.
An affordable way of collecting all of my whimsical illustrations giclee prints...in style! :)
I have to say I have been blessed with people (the Fairy Flossier) willing to share their contacts and their experience. That including making time to comment or 2 on my page..making all those lovely shout outs, those encouragement notes. It's really lovely to know that you are not isolated at your own space. I really enjoy myself. It's amazing to get to know that there is a lot of talented WAHM doing what they love doing.
One of my sign at the Fairy Floss Markets
One of my newer print.
It's ashame that you cannot see the details from here really. It looks good in real life. I thought the colourful bubbles floating in the air brings some happiness. Kinda made your day happy looking at them.
Let's Be Together (8 x 10 inches)
This title came to my mind..and it's stuck there.
I am having my 1st Giveaway this week. The one who can give my new 3 weird characters a cool and creative funky name will win yourself a 5 x 7 " giclee print of your choice. Giveaway will open till 6th October 2010. Click here for more detail on how to enter the giveaway. All the best! xo
Pop over to Kirsty's My Creative Space. A lot of talented women behind the scene with inspiring stories and craft works to be shared. Enjoy your Thursday! xo

4 comments:
Good luck with your first market. Your work is beautiful so I'm sure you'll do really well. I'm doing the Geelong Fairy Floss market so need to start getting organised for that!!!!
Your art is wonderful! I'm so glad I found you through my blog. Good luck with your first market, it's going to be terrific! Your signs are so cute and I love that your calendars are in cases!! xoxoxo
Ahh good luck at your first market! I think your mini calenders will sell like hotcakes x
Thank you for the lovely compliment girls. I have been thinking there were a lot of people stopping by looking at my goodies on the market. Just need them to stop and touch and spend money tho! Maybe it got to do with it was launch market for FFM and most of them were there browsing and not shopping as in proper?
Post a Comment