January 2, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge: January 2012 (Day 1+2)

 
I bumped into this from one of my FB's newsfeed. It got me all curious and excited. I like challenge. I did a few of them over here, especially the 3 months challenge here - An art a day, Multiply my day last 2 December ago (how time flies!). That was something I look forward to write something here on daily basis. It was very good for me.

Anyways, I want a change and let you know me better. So I have decided to join this Photo A Day Challenge at Fat Mum Slim. Have a look at Chantelle's site if you are interested to know more :) Or you are very welcomed to follow my journey as I share that little bit of me. Comments. Thoughts are very welcomed. And this is how it plays...

Day 1: You
 This is me.
I was having a DIY facial done at home when I read about this challenge.
Hence the white clay mask on the face..:D

Day 2: Breakfast
I had coconut jam (Kaya) with butter on toast
No, I don't meant to show you a plate of breadcrumbs but I have honestly
forgotten that I have to take a photo for the challenge today.

Of course, my breakfast has to finish it off with a cuppa. Yeah, was very thirsty.. ;)

No comments: