Day 12: Close-Up
A Close-Up view of my Christmas Jar
I got this inspiration from one of the picture here.
So I decided to make a washi tape craft with one of my neglected coffee jar.
So I decided to make a washi tape craft with one of my neglected coffee jar.
* * * * * * * * * *
Day 13: In My (Messy Nappy) Bag
In my messy nappy bag
Will name a few basic essential in case you wondering what are they:
Dry crackers, Nappy Wipes, Soft Toy, Toilet Roll, Emergency tops,
Muslin Wrap, Bibs, Water bottle (for adult and bub)
* * * * * * * * * *
Photo A Day Challenge: January 2012
1. You2. Breakfast
3. Something You Adore
4. Letterbox
5. Something You Wore
6. Makes You Smile
7. Favourite
8. Your Sky
9. Daily Routine
10. Childhood
11. Where you sleep
12. Close-Up
13. In Your Bag


No comments:
Post a Comment