January 11, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge: January 2012 : Day 10 & 11

Day 10: Childhood
 I like Garfield. Little Twin Stars. Snoopy. Hello Kitty.
I grew up collecting cute stickers/items since young.
The cute one. The pretty one. The colourful one. You name it. I will take it.
Old memories: I used to hand draw them and make it into a card of some sort and post them to a Singaporean Penpal. We still keep in touch after almost 28 years of friendship.

I happened to blog about what I used to collect when I was a kid in one of my old post here.
Have a look if you would like to know more.

ETA: I somehow overwrite the Day 10's post by accident. Hence the 're-post'.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
Day 11: Where You (Peanut) Sleep
 These are the wall decals where Peanut sleeps.
 I like wall decals hence the reason I have designed my own.
The designs you are looking were not designed by me.
I have it nice and neat for her few months ago.
Thinking, oh yeah, she will be very pleased when she sees that.
How wrong was I! She tore most of the decals and left the odd bits for me to stick them on.
Mind you, she was only 12 m/o back then. Destroy monster from early stage. Haha!

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
Photo A Day Challenge: January 2012
1. You
2. Breakfast
3. Something You Adore
4. Letterbox
5. Something You Wore
6. Makes You Smile
7. Favourite
8. Your Sky
9. Daily Routine
10. Childhood
11. Where you sleep

No comments: