February 2, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge: January 2012 : Day 24 - 28

Day 24: Guilty Pleasure
Bought this from Aldi few days ago. Not bad I thought.
I hardly eat chips, chocolate until I met Mr Minzy.
He is all about dark chocolate, ice cream and potato chips.
It was insane cuz our weight had been going up and down like a yo-yo.
So to date, I have made the decision to have the daily walk
pushing Peanut in her pram on daily basis.
Just so I won't be feeling huge guilt eating all these temptation.
It's about time to loose those baby fats and get the healthy body back.
Healthier life, Happier soul I say.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
Day 25: Something You Made
I can't sew but I can hand-stitched.
These are some of my hand-stitched soft toys I made when I started Missy Minzy.
Somewhat meditating activity..easily dwell into own world for hours.
You like? I'm thinking of making more. What say you?

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
Day 26: Colour
Smiley face for you
We have been playing this for the last few days.
So colourful and great fun! :)

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * 
Day 27: Lunch
My favourite: Maggi Mee Goreng with Sunny-side up egg

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
Day 28: Light

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * 

 
Photo A Day Challenge: January 2012
1. You
2. Breakfast
3. Something You Adore
4. Letterbox
5. Something You Wore
6. Makes You Smile
7. Favourite
8. Your Sky
9. Daily Routine
10. Childhood
11. Where you sleep
12. Close-Up
13. In Your Bag
14. Something You're Reading
15. Happiness
16. Morning
17. Water
18. Something You Bought
19. Sweet
20. Someone You Love
21. Reflection
22. Your Shoes
23. Something Old
24. Guilty Pleasure
25. Something You Made
26. Colour
27. Lunch
28. Light

No comments: